Does this say Welcome?

Does this say Welcome?
Does this say Welcome?

Saturday 23 June 2012

THE MONOCHROMATIC GARDEN SCHEME

When planning our garden, I had creative visions of every different white flower that would grow here in the Northwest sprouting up in pockets between lush green shade growing perennials. My husband just stared at me in disbelief. Well who ever does that? he asked incredulously. Hopes dashed, we went on to plant the orthodox mixed vivid colored garden the same as everyone else in our parts.

Our garden looks lovely and I have to admit that every time something new pops up, I am not only excited about its unique blossom but the special color of it as well.

I still dream one day of having that stunning garden with a monochromatic theme that stuns the neighborhood but given the cost of creating something fresh every year, I will have to wait for the future and enjoy my current multicolored buffet.


Some really amazing displays of the impact that one color alone can have in a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment